Our client, one of Scotland’s leading fencing contractors, specialising within the Agricultural, forestry and civil engineering sectors are currently seeking a Grounds Team Operative to join one of their well-established fencing teams on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Grounds Team Operative you will be working as part of a 3-man team, carrying out skilled fencing works with wire/timber and simple on-site maintenance. You will use hand/power tools such as chainsaws, be responsible for driving tractors both on and between sites and also using ATV’s which will include Argocats and Quads.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience within a similar position, working outdoors, in extreme/upland conditions, while maintaining the highest quality of service that meets customers’ expectations.
- Previous experience working outdoors within the Agricultural, grounds maintenance or forestry industry.
- Experience working outdoors, in extreme/upland conditions.
- Hardworking Individual and a team player.
- Full clean driving license is essential and the willingness to travel.
- EFAW+F Certification (Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry) is advantageous but not essential.
- NPTC Chainsaw Certification
- NPTC AVT Certification
- Trailer License
- Competitive Salary
- Guaranteed 40hrs per week (All year round)
- Full training and career progression.
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Bupa Scheme after 12 Months working within the company.
If you are interested in the above Grounds Team Operative position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.