A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Support Engineer to join one of Perthshire’s Premium IT Support Companies. As the Helpdesk Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line remote and telephone support too many local leading businesses, support mainly Microsoft products, hardware, and software and server administration. This position offers a competitive salary dependent on experience.
You will be required to Account Manage and become the preferred engineer for a growing number of clients, this will allow you to build solid and trusting relationships. This is an internal helpdesk position however you will be given the opportunity to go to customer sites on occasion to support senior engineers with installations. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join one of Perthshire’s Premium IT Support Companies and to develop a career as an IT Support Engineer.
Helpdesk Support Engineer – Person Specification
- Previous experience supporting small to medium sized businesses
- Experience within Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012 environment
- Hosted/Cloud emails, backups, desktop solutions
- MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Remote Desktop services
- LAN / TCPIP / DHCP / DNS / Firewalls / VPN’s / Wi-Fi
- Microsoft Office Product Range
- General Software, Anti-Virus
If you are interested in the above Helpdesk Support Engineer position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.