Our client, one of Scotland’s leading fencing contractors, specialising within the Agricultural, forestry and civil engineering sectors are currently seeking a hardworking individual to join one of their well-established fencing teams on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Fencing labourer you will be working as part of a 3-man team, assisting and working on a number of Agri/Forestry fencing projects throughout Scotland. You will be responsible for lifting, carrying and working with simple hand tools and fencing materials such as wood and wire.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience working outdoors, in extreme/upland conditions, while maintaining the highest quality of service that meets customers’ expectations.
- Previous experience working outdoors within the Agricultural, grounds maintenance or forestry industry.
- Experience working outdoors, in extreme/upland conditions.
- Hardworking Individual and a team player.
- Full clean driving license is essential and the willingness to travel.
- EFAW+F Certification (Emergency First Aid at Work + Forestry) is advantageous but not essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Guaranteed 40hrs per week (All year round)
- Full training and career progression.
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Bupa Scheme after 12 Months working within the company.
If you are interested in the above Labourer position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.