An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Underwriter to join an award-winning Perth based Property Finance Broker. This is a full-time permanent position and offers an excellent salary between £18 – 20k per annum, plus training leading to CeMAP qualification.
As the Trainee Underwriter, your role will primarily be telephone based, where you will be responsible for gathering client application data, sourcing lending products and assessing suitability for loan or mortgage applications.
Location – office based in Perth.
Working hours – Monday to Friday: 09.00-17.00.
- Excellent and confident communicator – preferably with experience engaging with clients on the telephone.
- Confident when working with numbers.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Accurate and compliant approach to all aspects of the role.
- Ability to explain complex information to clients clearly and simply.
- Self-motivation to work well in a busy, vibrant environment.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
If you are interested in the above Trainee Underwriter position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.