Our client, a multifunctional manufacturing unit supplying to the electronics, automotive telecommunication and medical industrial is currently seeking a Time Served Qualified Stamping Toolmakers to join the facility based in the Dundee area. This is a permanent full-time position and offers a competitive salary, plus an excellent benefits package
The ideal candidate will have a broad engineering background, but must have specialist skills & experience in a high-volume press shop environment, working with, and running high speed tooling. It is also essential that you have experience working with complex technical drawings & specification, and fine tolerance’s e.g. 0.003mm.
As the Toolmaker/Engineer you will be capable of diagnosing and solving a wide range of mechanical problems that occur within multistage, high precision complex press/stamping tools.
Essential Skills required:
- Grinding to 0.003mm tolerances
- Skilled to Multi station, High speed, cutting and forming Press/Stamping tools.
- Experience in High Speed Bruderer presses e.g. 30t-80t running @ 30-1500 spm
- Knowledge in cutting and forming non-ferrous strip materials e.g. Be.Cu,, Ph.Br.
- Mould tool experience
- Knowledge of TS 16949, IS09001 & ISO13485
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.